rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pull Out Method

The Pull Out Method

Quote: (03-03-2012 05:14 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I went out with an American from NY the other night and the guy tried to escalate on a girl (after kiss) in a way that she felt unconfortable. I don't know exactly what he did but I guessed from looking at distance the he had the wrong pace (too fast & furious) to do the transition from boobs to vag. The girl cut him loose and I ended up bedding the same girl that night , and had no problem to escalate quickly.

I had the same thing happen to me a couple months ago. But I was in your friend's position, and not yours [Image: dodgy.gif].

Get a secure spot. The more secure your location, the lower the likelihood of her freaking out when you make the move. Your place is ideal, a public spot with no one around less so, and a venue with people milling about the worst.

Overwhelm her with desire. Girls *love* it when you suddenly 'go hard.' You're making out and touching her body, and then you suddenly amp up the pace and the aggressiveness of your touch, and you can feel them getting even more turned on. Half the appeal of sex to a woman is the feeling of being desired, so they love this sudden burst of lust. Doing this right before going from breasts to vag helps your cause a little.

In the course of seduction, her arousal is going up over time, but it's not always increasing - sometimes it's dipping, sometimes it's rising. It's the 'two steps forward, one step back' method. So you always want to be escalating on a 'high', which is when she'll be most receptive to escalation.

Seems like the main reason girls freak is because they haven't been primed to receive it. So you have to do things that make her ready to receive the vag rub. That's why amping your energy, getting a secure location, and having her touch your cock boost your chances. She may still rebuff the vag rub, though the chances of that are lower. More importantly, she's a lot less likely to freak and turn on you.

Messages In This Thread