rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-03-2012 05:02 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2012 06:21 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

One of my pick up lines in Ukraine is ''lubis podarki?''(do you like presents).It almost always works.Girls answer:Ja oitsien lubliu podarki(I like presents very much).From there on development is in your hand.

You cannot use this line in Poland however.

i'm itching to say something about this but i want to keep the peace on this forum, anyone ?

cough P4P ! cough !

In Ukraine, apparently that works and I appreciate the excellent cultural tip and translation from kamaki. That's real data. Agree or disagree, if it works, it works. Use it or not, if it's not your style of game, but I bet that opener hooks like mad.

I used to think in a more black and white manner before reading Roosh, Roissy, G, Danger and Play, and books like The Game, Bang, Mode One, etc. You pay for things = paying for sex. I just can't say I see that as anywhere near remotely true anymore. There is no black and white - just one big spectrum of grey.

In the west, particularly the anglo countries (U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand) feminism has perverted women's feminine nature 180 degrees. Women have been de-feminized, even if they remain anatomically attractive, and culturally programmed to believe they are equal to or superior to men. It is possible to game them without paying, but you generally get a masculine natured female. Is that alpha? Who wants that?

What is the feminist slogan; equality and empowerment for women. Why? Because women lack power in the world. It is their nature to submit to a dominant man - just consider the act of sex itself. They do also need provision and protection, especially while pregnant or raising children.

In other parts of the world, un-perversed by western feminism, the man is expected to provide. I view this not only as natural evolution, but natural game as well. To do it though, you have to be a man. If you lack a bankroll, build it. It's more about inner game as a man. Like G says "the world is your oyster." If you look at the higher level players on this forum, most apply this philosophy in the west as well. If you ask a girl out, pay for the meal. Why, if that's not necessary? It's because you choose being a man, over just a PUA. Is that beta?

Take a look at Kamaki's line "do you like presents?" The equivalent line to a man would be something like "do you like warm pussy?" That line would stop me in my tracks. It's a little unsophisticated, but it cuts right to the chase. How do you make that a little more sophisticated? Let's see. Approach with swagger, custom suited down and ask "do you like sushi?" You have communicated the same thing as "do you like presents," just in a more sophisticated and rewarding way. Of course she is in shape, wearing a tight skirt, heels, make up, and is feminine. She is really saying "do you like warm pussy" it just goes unspoken. The latter interaction is much higher on the scale - although it's still the same scale.

As a general rule for pleasure, the more that goes unspoken, the more sophisticated and rewarding the game. In that context, what is PVP other than the bottom of the scale: unsophisticated and unrewarding.

**Slightly edited before I saw you quote me in the next post - sorry Neil **

Messages In This Thread