rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kapanda's daily report

Kapanda's daily report

Quote: (01-03-2018 10:20 PM)Alpharius Wrote:  

Are you doing anything else to improve yourself? Remember that game multifaceted and encompasses any number of aspects that represent your self - your speaking ability, your body language, your level of fitness, your knowledge of the world around you, your history and experiences, etc... Start hitting the gym, read new books, and explore your surroundings. When you figure out what you want in life you can start to determine where women will factor in.

I must admit, I have been slacking on the gym. So, no room for excuses there. Will do everything to get back in today.

Quote: (01-04-2018 01:15 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

"How" is almost always more important than "what" when it comes to attraction:

-Confidence...over and over women say it's the most attractive quality. Whatever you say, say it with conviction

- Eye contact...the more attractive the girl the more this is effective. Make her break eye contact first and she' likely wet

- "Sexualize" the convo immediately. No interview questions. Chit chat is boring and boring is worse than being short, fat, broke and bald. This doesn't mean ask her "want to touch my monkey?" or show her a dick pic.

Its more subtle and calibrated:

PT "Oh no...Are those Louboutin's"

Her "Yeah, why?"

PT "Every girl I know that wears Loobies is trouble"

In a nut shell what you want her to feel is that

A. You really want to fuck her
B. You really know how
C. You really dont give a shit if you dont

Do that and "how" you did it is irrelevant

Confidence is getting there. Simple example, I was having lunch with a friend, and told the waitress that I would have loved to have met her in a different setting. She ended up telling me she was married, to which my friend said "She never actually said no to giving you her number."

The sexualizing the conversation, that's the part of "game" that I still don't quite get. And I find that it makes me awkward when I start consciously trying to do just that.

Messages In This Thread