rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

I've long maintained that unless you're a dating coach, day game as Tom, Krauser etc. practice it is not the most efficient use of your time.

If your life is all about hooking up with as many women as possible then I think the hierarchy of efficiency is as follows. Obviously it differs from person to person, but as a rule.

1. Night game with strong social circle (going out with many female friends, you are a promoter, DJ, minor celebrity)
2. Focussed night game going for ONSs between 11:00 and 01:00 AM
3. Mass day-time approaching
4. Through 'normal' social circle (couple of hobbies, going out with friends, opportunistic day time approaches, possibly a couple of hours over the course of the week when the weather is nice)

If you're a beginner then it's useful to go hard at day and night game for six months to a year to get to a competent level with your social skills. But after that you have to think about how to spend your time in the most enjoyable and efficient way possible. Every hour that you are spending chasing women is an hour you could be investing into your business, your health or your lifestyle. Yes, like you I also know hobos that have nothing going for them and they pull loads. But would that a fun way to live for you?

If you're a dating coach then going out specifically to meet women is a good use of your time since you're getting better and also generating content for your business. New experiences to teach about, new videos and audio.

For most guys I think option 4 is the best, not in order to hook up as much as possible but in order to achieve a balanced life where you invest in yourself over time to make things easier for yourself on all fronts.

No one is going to pat you on the back for attaining MPUA status or call you out because you're relying on a cool lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread