rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NFL is dying

The NFL is dying

Quote: (12-31-2017 03:11 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2017 12:00 PM)Raylan Givens Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2017 11:08 AM)zigZag Wrote:  

Government overreach is only bad when it doesn't favor me... Otherwise teach them a lesson big daddy government!
That is how the game is played. While the right has been navel gazing and tilting at windmills, afraid to exercise any real governmental power the left has been consolidating power in damn near every cultural and political institution we have. When the right gets power they get queasy and die on the hill of "muh principles." When the left gets power, by however slim a margin, they wield a mighty hammer and seek to impose their agenda.

We're in the midst of a cultural war, and have been for about 7 decades now, only one side (the left) has been aware of that fact the whole time and the right is now finally starting to wake up to that fact. I hope that bill does go through, it is about time we start hitting back at leftist bullshit. The left wants to make our very existence illegal and the right is concerned about "government overreach."

The battle being fought is a real flesh and blood battle fought in the real world, not a battle of abstractions and principles.

[Image: x9cD0ksawRjih-IE7ZBC4GzWh7ULLVL3P7HFDriM...eb6ce31bc3]
"Libertarians and Paleoconservatives Concerned About Government Overreach" 2017, colorized.
When you realize that the left and right are not really fighting and both sides have the same donors and core intrests you become a Jedi. Also, where is that picture with the white kid from originally?
When I say "right" I mean what people perceive to be the "right." In actuality I consider the GOPe to be on the left. Along with the libertarians.

I believe that picture is from South Africa originally.

Messages In This Thread