rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obtaining a relationship that goes the distance...

Obtaining a relationship that goes the distance...

Quote: (04-25-2010 09:09 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

When I'm 70, if I make it that far, a relationship with a 25 year old is very welcome [Image: smile.gif]

My 82 year old grandather told me the same thing last summer. He said don't get married until you are at least 55. And marry a girl at least 20 years younger. I think that advice is a little old fashioned. I wanna wait til im 75 and marry a girl at least 40 years younger.

This is Old School Latin Playboy Advice. Guys that don't make any excuses or apologies. They just keep it real and say the truth. When they are older, they want multiple young girls who are at least 20-30 years younger.

Sound impossible? It happens all the time all over the world. You just gotta take care of yourself physically and financially.

This is how I was raised. If i got married now my grandparents and older uncles would call me a fool. They all know that beautiful girls in there 20's are Gods gift to us. To give them up is just one step above suicide.

Messages In This Thread