rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Quote: (01-01-2018 03:26 AM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

The best book I've personally ever read on Daygame is by neither Torero nor Krauser, but rather by a guy who calls himself "Bodi". The book is in two parts and is called "Death by a Thousand Sluts." It is one of the most unique books I've actually ever read and I know this sounds like hyperbole but I would suggest one reserve judgment on that call until after one has read it. It contains some frankly extremely disturbing reading, psychological demons laying waste to years of this guy's life as he deep down never gives up on Daygame despite an amount of nervous breakdowns of which I've lost count but each uniquely disturbing. Also just some terribly pathetic and gross scenes such as projectile vomiting and violent diarrhea at the same time in some kind of chimp or Gollum position, I can't quite remember, with trousers down in order to keep the vomit and the diarrhea from his pulled down trousers. It's absolutely fucking crazy. However I wouldn't recommend it to guys who are "in the zone", extremely positive about Daygame and getting consistent results and most importantly enjoying it.

Heard a lot about Death by a Thousand Sluts and Bodi and always was tempted to read it... I do wonder if it's actually better than Daygame Mastery.

Messages In This Thread