rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Undervalued cryptos

Undervalued cryptos

The term undervalued Crypto is an oxymoron. Cryptocurrencies have no value. As Buffett pointed out, you cannot value bitcoin because it is not a value producing asset. Cryptos are completely useless for anything other than speculation. Even Monero which does actually have some usefulness (good for privacy) will probably be shut down by governments eventually if it becomes too big. I am thinking about speculating in some (late to the party perhaps?) cryptos because I expect even more uninformed morons to keep pushing up prices for a while yet before the bubble implodes. Cryptos appear to be one of the biggest scams of all time but I have come around to their usefulness as a vehicle for speculation/gambling. I am now of the view (I underestimated it previously) that the crypto bubble could go on for a fair while longer before it implodes spectacularly.

What I find really amusing/ironic is when certain crypto speculators (no such thing as a crypto investor) claim that the U.S. stock market (which keeps churning out record profits) is a bubble and say that crypto (no earnings or value to speak of) is undervalued.

Messages In This Thread