rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Don't Smoke Pot or Have Quit It, You Are More Likely to Be a Beta Worker Bee

If You Don't Smoke Pot or Have Quit It, You Are More Likely to Be a Beta Worker Bee

Quote: (03-02-2012 09:23 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 12:01 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2012 04:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Mixx was smoking flavored tobacco.

In every single city, with different people who did not know each other, and years apart?

C'mon man. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Weed is bullshit. Wanna get high? Have a mother, 35,and daughter, 17, suck your cock at the same time (i have actually done this)...then come and talk to me about your weed.

MIxx

I guess billions of people throughout history and the present times are wrong to think that weed gets you high. Only mixx is right.

And that BJ story....

I know you are the biggest playa out here and you can outplay me any time of the day but i a few things i read from you are a bit too far fetched.

Or maybe you are testing how gullible we all are here.

Oh come on. Any of the reasonably intelligent posters knows who inserts the greatest amount of fiction into their posts. Also, I'm on the cynical side. That said, most of what Mixx posts is likely accurate, with some editing to soothe and massage his latino ego.
On the other hand, G Manifesto is a brilliant writter who has carefully constructed an alter ego over many years. He convincingly writes about places he never actually has been to.

Messages In This Thread