rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon, Microsoft staff busted buying sex

Amazon, Microsoft staff busted buying sex

Quote: (12-27-2017 10:25 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2017 04:57 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Lastly I find it comical that so many on this forum are eager for there to be moral policing. I personally value my freedom and the ability to have a lifestyle of my choosing, the idea of some uptight asshole having a say on any aspect of my lifestyle when I am not at work is fucked up. I really do not like Vice cops for this reason,in all seriousness- also if you want to find a corruption case in law enforcement look no further than the Vice division, they are all dishonest pieces of shit.

We could go around in circles like this forever.

What you are enjoying is the decline. The final stages of Babylon. Your personal responsibility for this is infinitesimal (presumably) but you are one of the many raindrops responsible for the flood. I don't care about your case specifically. What would be the point?

Whether you can quantify your own gratification against the greater downfall of a civilisation is irrelevant. When one man pisses in the river he sees it as an irrelevance. "It is his right". When a million men do it the river dies and everything the river relies on dies too. All because a million men exercised "their right".

A nation that devolves into valuing individual rights as God is doomed. By all means, enjoy it while you can, but please stop pretending that doing things like supporting prostitution and the drug trade are in no way related to the pozzed state your nation is in.

As for being the moral police, there's no point in that any more until the collapse and the ensuing reset, after which time the men that rebuild civilisation out of the ashes will not have much of a choice but to put hedonistic libertarianism back in the bin for another 100 years. Survival will demand nothing less. They're not going to start growing cocaine and letting their daughters become prostitutes because "it's her choice, and free markets are our greatest strength".

The ideal form of freedom in a nation state is to contribute in any way you desire. The current clusterfuck dragging us down is the freedom to do whatever you want, no matter how it degrades the civilisation you live in.
Lets hash this shit out right now and get rid of bullshit arguments and instead focus on what I am really saying. I do not want busybody moralists in my business, I have had to deal with that bullshit before and I resented the hell out of it. What you are describing is other men having a say so about how I live my life in my private time when I am not working, that is bullshit.

I am not suggesting men encouraging their daughters to become prostitutes, I am not suggesting everyone do cocaine, and I am not suggesting people be free to put raw sewage into lakes- I am suggesting people be free to do as they wish as long as other are not harmed by their actions directly. In practice some examples 1)Gamble all you want, do not steal to gamble-stealing is a crime 2) drink all you want and do blow, do not drive drunk-DUI is a crime 3) Have sex all you want, do not fuck kids-fucking kids is a crime.

You will say "But Atlanta Man some people will become addicted to drugs, or gamble too much, or become whore-mongers!" to which I say "with freedom and rights come responsibilities, and I don't want my rights limited because some people are irresponsible". There will always be people that overdo it just as there will always be winners and losers-do not make policy based on the losers and weak willed.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread