rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pull Out Method

The Pull Out Method

Quote: (03-02-2012 06:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 06:02 PM)soup Wrote:  

Some girls will protest if you push their heads down. That said, most get really turned on when you move their hand to your cock; on multiple occasions, I've had girls let out wimper doing this.

I've been testing out this thing--that's been working pretty well--where I lift my shirt (if I'm even wearing one by then) and push her head into my abdomen area. I telegraph the move by sliding down a little so it doesn't even seem like I'm trying to put her face on my dick.

She'll putz around there for a while (which does nothing for me), but then I can scrape her down to the cock. It's a lot less distance to travel and they seems to make it more palatable. Often, they'll keep traveling down, licking your balls before giving you an outright blowjob

Try it out! There's something to it.

Yeah, I kinda do a move her down move me up combo. Haven't written it out since it's hard to explain...

I'll move her head to kiss my torso. Right as she starts kissing it, I'll move/slide my body "up," so that through the movement of her going down and my body going up, she's where she needs to be.

Messages In This Thread