rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

Quote: (12-26-2017 12:35 AM)the1element Wrote:  

How does knowing about Gamma, Sigma, Beta etc help in social situations? How do you use it to your advantage?

(I'm not being sarcastic, genuinely interested)

You might be tempted to work with a Gamma on a project, (a mistake Aurini and I both made), or to feel sorry for them and try to teach them Game (something I've done multiple times), or be forced to tolerate their prescence in a workplace. If you wound their unrealistic perception of themselves, they will destroy themselves as long as you're destroyed in the process. They are that destructive. Aurini lost thousands of dollars and public trust. I lost five years of hard, solid work: some of the best work I've ever done.

Both Aurini and I would say the same thing: their reactions were completely irrational and overdramatic. Why would someone burn everything to the ground for no logical reason?

With Sigma, it's understanding how to not get on their bad side, and how association with them might get you into more conflict that you're prepared for. A previous line of work involved counselling the type of people who were prone to Sigma acting out, and the only way to reach them effectively would be exactly how my Grandma handled Bill yesterday: giving it back just as well as they give it so they respect you. Otherwise, to them you're a just a jumped-up wanker who thinks you're far better than them, so why the fuck should they listen to a prick like you?

Say you're given project management on a task. You can be assured your Deltas are going to do the Grunt Work effectively without complaint and won't need a lot of micro-management. If you're saddled with a gamma, you can wall them off in an area of the project sphere where they aren't given power over anyone else: "I need you to work on this personally, it's far too important to trust to anyone else." Especially to keep them away from women. The vital tasks of the importance the Gamma thinks he's doing, are actually-handed off to the Betas, your effective seconds-in-command. Your Sigma is out working on a building site the fuck away from bullshit office politics.

Look at my Stepdad with the Seafood. I could point out that it was actually my idea, but who the fucks cares, because I'm too busy enjoying the food, and who would want anyone to care? But the Gamma needs to feel like the Alpha and be the Hero in any situation. Pointing it out would only cause resentment. As my sister says when this sort of thing happens, "There's what actually happened, and what he thinks happened. No-one is listening anyway. Let him have it."

Oh, especially with Gamma: women instinctively HATE them. Girls can sniff them out a mile away. You don't want a Gamma in your crew.

Does that help?

Game doesn't stop at picking up women.

Messages In This Thread