rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disaster in my life

Disaster in my life

Quote: (04-23-2010 02:33 AM)toddh Wrote:  

you know mandarin??? this is a key skill set that you should be able monetize
Well, in order for me to be able to market my language ability, I would still have to invest quite a bit of time studying to achieve fluency. The military course is 16 months, and that was in 2001. To say that I'm rusty would be quite the understatement. I'm not ruling it out, as anything worth doing takes time. Great suggestions from all, by the way. I've looked into the emarketing thing, and I think it's something I could do. I'm extremely computer savvy, and I've always been one of the more intelligent people among my peers. There is a lot to learn, but I think I can handle it. I also liked the insurance idea, though that world would be a bit foreign to me. Thanks to everyone for the great ideas. With support from a community like this I feel like things are going to be ok, and confidence goes a long way no matter what you're doing.

Messages In This Thread