rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city in Germany??

Best city in Germany??

Quote: (12-20-2017 05:55 PM)Sky_Is_The_Limit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2017 03:04 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2017 04:27 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

If possible ignore Germany and visit its smaller neighbor Austria. Hit Vienna.

MUCH better quality, MUCH less feminism, MUCH more girls from EE.

@semibaron: Have you visited Vienna recently? I have lived here for 4 months now and it is almost as much of a shit-hole for girls as Washington, DC and Toronto. Women are not very friendly if you do not speak German (although almost all Austrian women speak great English, the immigrants not so much) and exotic factor is non-existent here due to the massive influx of tourists and immigrants year round. IOI's are few and far. You can be in a packed lounge in the 1st district, dressed to the max while majority of the girls will look like shit in sweaters and jeans and they still will give you few visible signs that they are interested. Also, it does not help that feminism is big here as well, and once again the native women do not put much time into their looks. I almost feel like Berlin would be a better scene just because it is a larger city.

Also, while there are a lot of EE girls here they tend to run around in social circles which are hard to crack. After 4 months I am ready to pack my bags and move back to USA.

Absolutely. Do not visit Vienna for girls, never! I visited Vienna this year in October and was really surprised at how bad the girls are dressed there. I saw a lot more handsome guys (no homo) than sexy girls. Also, it doesn't help that I have a Northern German accent, which Austrians in general don't like. My friend in Vienna told me that you need a big social circle to get the best girls. And apparently, those social circles always go together to expensive clubs etc.

I also found the quality in Vienna to be horrible...

Messages In This Thread