rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian Girl - Advice Needed

Ukrainian Girl - Advice Needed

Quote: (12-20-2017 04:58 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2017 01:36 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2017 04:05 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

[...] Any minor and sporadic failure living up to the ideal of man-as-leader is noted. I have done my best to correct her behaviour. The way I pack my suitcase is criticised. [...]

I fail to notice how one can fail at packing up once suitcase? This sounds like passive-aggressive and yes, somewhat first stages of controlling behaviour. Not a good sign...

I think this should not have happened in the first place - fitness test or not, if a girl (and so much younger) insinuates such inanities, then probably worth to look back what might have led to the fact she would even entertain picking up at your suticase's packing methodology?

Packing it unevenly and not methodically so that it doesn't close correctly. Pathetic and I can't believe we actually had a conversation about it.

I warned her during the first few weeks of dating that I wouldn't tolerate controlling or nagging behaviour. But it's crept in, along with dismissive behaviour, and it's more than likely (though I was conscious of it and tried to temper it), I wasn't forceful enough when I saw the first signs of it.

Good example. You should of said "A real woman would have packed it for me". Would that stir some drama? Oh..yeah. But if you held frame and ignored it she'd have come back trying to qualify herself to you after she calmed down.

Like I said you need next level dread game to keep EE women in check

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread