rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city in Germany??

Best city in Germany??

Quote: (12-19-2017 04:16 PM)Lordleon Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2017 02:29 PM)sync Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2017 06:38 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

Maybe I'm the only one in this Thread who sees the massive influx of foreigners as a positive thing.

Foreign guys who are uneducated / poor make me more stand out of the ground. Furthermore they don't give a shit about "respect" towards women and with this educate girls what to expect from a man. There are a lot of hot and nice foreign girls who look for a German man. Especially girls from EE.

This means, my favorite city in Germany is Frankfurt as it has the highest concentration of foreigners.

The arab and turkey guys approach like idiots every girl. Even fat and ugly girls. After a while the girls feel like princess. EE Girls like guys with darker skin, so cities like Frankfurt are like paradise for them. My friend (good looking white guy who make out) approached a German girl in Gibsonclub and she said: Sorry i like Black or Arab guys.
Good Luck German Boy

The first point is true. They don't know to approach but believe me, at least they approach not like the typical german guys who are affraid talking to women... What will german girls choose, a guy that approaches them or one that is affraid to do it?
Second, EE Girls are quite conservative so I think that's false... Maybe they're into latinos anyways I won't discuss it because I don't know.
Third, your friend was rejected and what? I found a lot of girls who told me sorry I like cute korean guys who look like a doll... wtf?
If a black girl approached you and you don't feel attracted to her, what would you do?

My friend i am from EE i and i know for sure that girls from russia, poland , ukraine like darker skin. German girls also, but they are used to them and mostly the trash girls take a guy from muslim country.

Conservative?? The conservative girls stay in poland... and have a husband. Only the trash come here, who have no job and search luck

Messages In This Thread