rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian Girl - Advice Needed

Ukrainian Girl - Advice Needed

Hi Guys -

I'm hoping the esteemed gentlemen on this forum can help me with a girl I was planning to wife-up. I met her in Krakow in July. I'm 39 and she's 26. My notch count is around 50. We first had sex on the 5th date. No tattoos. Good relationship with parents. An IQ of around 130.

This girl is beautiful and smart, traditional and feminine. She has two small businesses and can speak 5 languages. In month three I began to see some cracks. She can be needy (wanting me to text more), controlling, somewhat dismissive at times (saying she's "not interested" if we're on the phone and I begin to tell her something), never asks any real questions about my day-to-day life.

Any minor and sporadic failure living up to the ideal of man-as-leader is noted. I have done my best to correct her behaviour. The way I pack my suitcase is criticised. I'll warn her that I do things my way, and she can do things her way. Controlling behaviour makes my dick go limp. I have warned her about this.

As a result, around the 4 month mark I noticed that I was becoming stressed in her company.

Disclaimer: She treats me well otherwise. She cooks, she cleans, generous blow-jobs.

Admittedly, I've treated her like beta-bucks. This is for many reasons, not least because I was serious about this girl, and because she wasn't just some Tinder ONS. Though I've paid for 85% of things, she has also paid for some of our trips (flights and apartments), and allows me to stay in her home when I'm visiting.

She's also had an ongoing leg injury from a gym session in June, and has started taking a cocktail of pills daily. Her mood is affected by the pain in a huge way. The injury is not healing. I am concerned.

When we first met she had plans to move to Paris. During the "honeymoon period" I was love drunk and agreed to move there with her. We never sat down and had a logistical discussion about this, but it was tacitly agreed. Back then of course I wanted to do this, and was caught up in the idea of it all.

She has recently told me she probably won't have any work there for the first few months while she finds clients. Alarm bells went off as I'm not sure I'm in a financial position to be able to afford this. I pulled out of Paris. I just need to get to know her a bit more before making such a huge decision. Also, this ongoing injury has me worried. It won't heal and her mood will continue to be affected by it.

I feel like she is trying to completely rearrange my life and I don't know her well enough to want to commit to anything at this stage.

She's also leaving Krakow at the end of February and coming to my home before she leaves for Paris, on her own. I'm a little distressed that she comes here and ends up staying as she'll be in effect homeless when she arrives here.

I've realised that at 39 I need to cash my chips in at some point if I want a family.

My gut tells me to jump ship while my brain says not to give up so soon as she has many qualities I've been looking for in a wife.

Thanks, guys!

Messages In This Thread