rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-02-2012 03:13 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 12:16 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2012 12:28 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I simply dare to write what the others do not.

You still didn't say it clear whether you pay for sex or not. No, there is nothing wrong with paying for sex, but I assume you understand that the stats in this case are pretty much meaningless as your options are only limited by your potency and wallet.

Another thing where I'm getting lost is that you're banging the top 10% Ukrainian girls, but you seem to meet most/all of them on Internet.

I do not meet most of them in the internet.As I wrote after 2-3 days one loses interest in internet there since the quality of girls strolling outside is much higher.Internet is a safety net to have guaranteed prearranged sure bangs in case everything else goes wrong and for variation.

The situation is not simple,linear,one way road.It is more zig zag.,you do all of them internet girls,street girls,club girls,girls for.free,splattered whatever it does not matter.There are no rules there in girls behavior.

[Image: lol.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread