rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does Tom Torero compare with Roosh V?

How does Tom Torero compare with Roosh V?

Quote: (12-14-2017 06:15 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I think Krauser is one of the best out there - okay, look: I know he's a bit of an asshole and he was banned from this forum, and I agree with his ban, don't get me wrong, but his website is cerebral, full of wisdom, and it's a joy to read. I think he's a fairly honest guy and there's no bullshit with him (please don't ban me). All the issues people have with him I completely understand.

Torero can't be trusted. Sure, I like his infields and his style matches my own (low energy) but pulling that scam with the actress speaks to his integrity and character. He cannot - and should not - be trusted, and it's the reason I'll never pay him one red cent, no matter how much I enjoy his YouTube content.

Definitely agree. And, really, comparing Roosh to Torero strikes me as not only impractical, but an affront to the former.

Messages In This Thread