rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eye game

Eye game

Quote: (12-15-2017 06:38 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

- Droopy lids "lazy eyes"

My eyes naturally look like this unless I am really excited so I don't have another "look" to go off of to defintively say whether or not different sets of "eye looks" work for me.....BUT

I have always received comments and been opened based on the mood expressed through my eyes. My face is naturally stone faced like an indian so my eyes are what do give me away when I lock eyes with a girl.
My current major mother-to-be-of-my-son LTR said my eyes pierced through her and read everything they needed to know about her which in turn made her want to get to know me and "see" what I had picked up on. Easy convo from there.

I think when your eyes are your major communicators it forces an automatic DHV of some sort because people think you MUST know something about them because everything else about you is unreactive, sort of like you know what they're all about just be looking at them. A bit of submission on their end.
In my experience they want to KNOW more because your "look" has read them inside & out and it makes people try to uncover what it "is" about you that can do such an effortless "read". ...IDK I seem to have a hard time verbalizing this thought but I definitely have the experience to know about it. Guess that's why I read the forum more than post.

Great topic OP, few are talking about this.

Messages In This Thread