rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you loose the frame

When you loose the frame

Hi guys , new user but very long time lurker ; i keep the occasion to say hello to all the community , you are really cool and inspiring !

I have this problem : when i'm infield i can't recognize myself , i totally loose my hard built frame and turn in the wirdest beta emotional idiot ...
It's not simple shyness or anxiety , it's like a brain paralysis , i can't even remember the basic steps to build attraction !

I'm quite good when i have to motivate myself , you know , when you arrive to that feel of consciousness , detachment , when you say "eureka ! "

The problem is that it vanish as soon as i enter a club , and leaves the place to negative sentiments , fear , etc.

Now my question is : some of you can manage to keep that good feeling ? Maybe there is some technique , some way to concentrate and focus on it , and be able to use it like a shield or a weapon.

Uhm ... hope i don't seem too weird [Image: blush.gif]

Messages In This Thread