rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet - Tenerife, Canary Islands

Data sheet - Tenerife, Canary Islands

Quote: (12-11-2017 09:04 PM)TheGreatKTC Wrote:  

Sounds like getting a package deal is going to be the way to go. I've been obsessing about this trip since I saw the datasheet and figure it'd be a nice change of pace. And I do need to step my approach game some, so I believe this will be the best place to step it up.

How were they able to stay for a couple of years? I wonder since I carry an American passport that it would be harder for me to pull off, unless I'm sorely incorrect in my assumption.

After the first week in January the prices for package holidays plummet, Christmas & New Years weeks are the most expensive of the year, after that the hotels and planes are empty allowing you to pick up a deal at a rock bottom price. Going solo, a studio would do, unfortunately a single supplement would probably need to be paid.

Nov-Feb = Low Season (excluding holiday period), Mar-Oct = High Season. Remember though, Tenerife is full of timeshares, people have already booked their apartment for the same weeks, year in year out. Because of the weather even during the low season it's still busy, although the run up to Christmas and the period after New Year are the quietest times of the year. Some of the smaller bars/restaurants will close up after 1st week in January and take their own holiday.

Obsessing [Image: lol.gif] yeah Mango did paint a colourful picture with his brief but descriptive OP, (back when the forum was less mainstream, shall we say). I believe his stats as I have heard similar stories. Touting gives you that licence to approach anything with a purpose, a very useful tool.

You would initially have a 3 month tourist visa, if you are still there by the time this ends you will know how to remain there legally or not. Immigration laws are generally pretty lax, lots of Africans from Gambia & Senegal roam the resorts selling sunglasses during the day then Rolex's at night. They are kept in check with the police though.

So stop obsessing and over thinking it, get the money stacked, get the package booked and get the fuck over there, trying something is always better than always wondering, what if. Not saying this forum is well read, but before you know it there will be dozens of jacked up bearded guys with American accents trying to woo the Swiss and Scandinavian hotties into their pet shop themed bars with the promise of a free house special cocktail called 'The Hamster'. Good luck man, report back here with an update. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread