rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cop acquitted for killing man crawling down hotel hallway while begging for his life

Cop acquitted for killing man crawling down hotel hallway while begging for his life

There's been a few people that I think are misunderstanding my posts, so I'll clarify further:

BOTH the below can be (and I believe are) true:

1. The police officer barking orders, the one who killed the suspect, and their superiors are let's say "a majority" liable for the suspect's death.

2. The suspect ALSO made poor decisions that contributed to his death. Did he deserve to die? Stupid question, but of course not.

Further, when others claim the officers should've ordered them to lay down and cuffed them, I think that's incorrect. I am no expert on standard operating procedures in instances such as this, but it would make more sense to have the suspects walk back wards with their hands up (or something to that effect) as Samseau suggested, until they are very clear of the hotel room they exited and so some of the officers can continue to cover the hallway as other officers move them deeper into the hallway where they can get around a corner or be in a safer position both for them as well as the officers and hotel guests.

That's all I'm saying. It's pretty unreasonable to suggest that the officers (or anyone) should walk up to and cuff suspects only a very short distance outside the hotel room which has been reported as having a rifle in it (and has the potential for more suspects inside).

Poor training, over-militarization of police, moving away from beat cops actually living/walking their own neighborhoods, etc... are all bad and this is a tragedy of poor approach to the situation (as far as I can tell the police never called the room to talk to the people in it prior to approaching the room) and horrible handling/orders to the suspects.

Also, back to one of the original responses to me. Atlanta Man, this certainly reads like you're saying the forum has a racist "slant" when it comes to law enforcement interactions (why else would the race of the parties be relevant in your statement). Since you think you were clear and I think your intent is different, I'll only repeat your words here. If you had stated that a subset of users were this way as opposed to "this forum" then I'd probably agree with you, but as you stated it, I think it's inaccurate and poorly stated as "this forum" has plenty of people that agree with you and plenty of people that don't:

Quote: (12-08-2017 03:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Because this forum has a distinct pro law enforcement slant when it comes to police involved shootings when it is a black man shot by a white officer-but they seem to go the other way when it is a Muslim immigrant officer shooting a white woman. Here we have a innocent white man being murdered by a white cop, lets see how it plays out. I have made my position known, fuck this trigger happy piece of shit with a badge-thoughts?

Aloha to you as well.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread