rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cop acquitted for killing man crawling down hotel hallway while begging for his life

Cop acquitted for killing man crawling down hotel hallway while begging for his life

Quote: (12-08-2017 04:50 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I think he was referring to how they are trained killers. As well some may have PTSD and react to hostile situations differently than other folks who have never been in battle.

The stereotype that all veterans are screwy PTSD mentals makes me sad. And today is Friday, I don't want to be sad.

If this cop had any military experience, he would most likely have stayed at a La Quinta hotel in the past. He would have known that those places might as well be monuments to 1/4 inch drywall, that they are always full, and that maybe that weapon was the wrong choice given those details. "Once you fire a bullet, you can't take it back" might have been bouncing around in his brain....

Another thing in his head might have been the running joke that in Spanish La Quinta means "Next to Denny's" but that's not important.

That little reason there is just the tip of my ice burg. I have many many more thoughts on this subject, but the stereotype expressed earlier is a trigger of mine, and again, I want to be happy and jolly today, so I'll save it for another time.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread