rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh banned in secret from entering the UK in February 2016. Zero info in news

Roosh banned in secret from entering the UK in February 2016. Zero info in news

England is mostly a nation of sheep, getting caught up on media hype like its the Holy Gospel of this millenium. The only reason Brexit occurred in spite of most media channels acting as doomsayers to the idea was because so many people had been personally affected by what being in the EU represents. Meanwhile the vast, vast majority of the country has zero experience with individuals who are outspoken members of the manosphere - so follow suit with everyone else's assumptions that they are mere sex pests.

For everyone who says the UK is a good country to live in, I would like to point out to them occasions such as this where talking about banning ONE INDIVIDUAL is an issue worthy of Parliament discourse. The country is going bonkers, to use a word coined probably coined by themselves - or at that very least in popular use several decades ago.

Meanwhile said individual can reside here without an eyelid batted, most likely because this nation knows there are things of more concern - legitimate concern. The UK has indeed far bigger problems but they refuse to acknowledge them.

The thread topic has been a pivotal moment in my living here indefinitely unless I move to a different part of the globe.

Messages In This Thread