rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My forum pussy timeshare idea

My forum pussy timeshare idea

Quote: (03-01-2012 12:50 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

id be in to invest but I know getting down there regularely isnt likely for me so if its just about funding other guys having fun and the goal isn't to turn it into something or potentially grow into more/expand etc and theres just a group of part time owners with nobody with experience running this thing then as much as I like ya guys i dont wanna be subsidizing your pussy with monthly reups cause no hot girls bought a drink in months lol itd be nice to know more, like who will be there for the day to day, doing the numbers etc
@G It's coming slow but yes.

@Mike you never know. This is about the same idea that started hooters. In the same exact city as well.

My idea is basic. Beer bar with some free liquor in the back room. Troll the beaches with flyers. Get laid by salty tan drunk bikini sluts.

I can..Find the place, the permits, do the build-out with ease.

I need someone to organize the rest.

Oh and mike the members will be able to watch the cameras in real time.

Look at this guy..He worried about having fun for a few grand. He could stay in the bar, pull, make$$ in tips then jolt to Miami for a week come back and fly out. How much easier could it get?
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10882.html

Messages In This Thread