rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most f*ed up things you've seen in Slavic Europe/ FSU

Most f*ed up things you've seen in Slavic Europe/ FSU

Quote: (12-03-2017 06:19 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Going up the long escalator from the bottom of Khreschatyk metro station to the top around midnight:

There was an old couple up ahead of me about 30-35 meters and the woman was holding on to her husband. He kept wobbling around and was obviously drunk and tired. Right as they're getting to the top he full on passes out and just falls right back like some guy on a Holiday Inn commercial gliding back in slow motion onto a comfortable bed. Only his skull met the hard steel escalator steps followed by his feet coming back over him. And thus began the first of at least 15 backward somersaults on down the upward escalator, smacking his dome against the steps with a thud that sounded like someone was beating his head with a bat.

His wife started screaming and I started sprinting up the steps to catch him as I was the only one between him and the bottom, which I'm sure he would have rag-dolled his way down to because he was picking up speed and almost knocked me down with him. By the time I got to him he looked like Deadpool without the mask and blood was everywhere... his face, clothes, my hands and clothes as well as the escalator.

The stupid babushka working the booth that night thought it was a good idea to stop the escalator, so instead of waiting for it to get us back to the surface, I literally had to drag his unconscious fatass up to the top. Meanwhile his wife is crying and cursing and not helping. What I remember most about it was the sound of his head hitting the metal steps repeatedly. That sound of bone against metal.. I've seen fights, heard hard hits and even when someone slips on black ice and smacks their head on asphalt, but the sound of someone bashing their skull in like that over and over... goodness

Did he survive?

Messages In This Thread