rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris, France - logistics, daygame spots, wings?

Paris, France - logistics, daygame spots, wings?

Quote: (12-03-2017 02:50 PM)Creatine Wrote:  

Alright. So, the 13th is where I should look?
I thought 13th was the Chinatown of Paris and it might be difficult to find native French population there.

It's true that there's a Chinatown there, but that's just a couple of streets on the south end of the 13th. Given the choice between living near a Chinatown and a Syriatown... I'd say you're definitely going to have more fun there.

I walked around the 13th, 14th, and 20th a lot just a couple summers ago. The 13th and 14th are lively. Parts of the 20th are close to Bastille and might be good, too, but I felt like even some major intersections were pretty industrial. You can use Google Streetview for more perspective on what different areas are like.

I didn't see the 19th, but it just seems like a bad compromise if you know you're going to be traveling to the 13th a lot anyway. Online descriptions mention gentrifying wealthier neighborhoods catering to "families" a lot, it doesn't seem like a spot to find girls.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread