rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Panama City Florida, Spring break

Panama City Florida, Spring break

I just moved away from panama city. I was about an hour away an went there quite a bit.

Decent Clubs -
Club La Vela
Spinnakers
HammerHead Freds
Coyote Ugly

Im honestly not much of a club guy. La Vela was decent. A black guy would kill it there, I ran into a few girls that only dated black guys.

Spinnakers is a blast. Its also right next to La Vela.

Coyote Ugly was always the "cougar" spot for us. But im sure that will change for Spring Break week.

Food -
Little mom and pop beach restaurants all over the place. Decent food at most, just expect prices to be high. I liked walking to the hotels and ordering food from there.

Sharky's was also a pretty decent place, my friend used to date one of the waitresses, and she supplied all of us with a fresh young sample of the help. And they were all cool about. Might be worth checking out.

Pier Park has tons of great stuff there. Reggae J's and (of course) Jimmy Buffets Margarataville are key spots. Hofbrau Beer Garden is legit, its a german brew house with sexy little german waitresses dressed up in the authentic german fashion. Hofbrau also has awesome deals if you buy a Stein of beer. We payed about 6 bucks for 4 beers worth.

Best Advice-

A.) Get a hotel right next to Club Le Vela and Spinnakers. They have nice condo style rooms and your a thirty second walk to the two "hottest" clubs in PCB. If I have to explain more than that, I recommend you save your money and not go to spring break. Caveat - There is NOTHING else on the small strip but the two clubs.

B.) Hotel as close as possible to Pier Park. Less clubs but tons more attractions and the restaurants practically turn into clubs during spring night and weekend nights. You will still be within walking distance to all the fun, but will have more variety. Pregame at Hofbrau, goto Margartaville for late dinner, if margaritaville doesnt stark to kick (its spring break, it will) then walk the beach and you will find some way to get into trouble.

C.) All else fails, or just looking for a change of scenery. Hit up Destin beach. Its more low key, family oriented beach, but again....its spring break. Eat at tightlines bar and grill, then goto Nightown or Electric Cowboy. Im biased towards nightown ever since I stole a foxy, and extremely fucking kinky, little 110 lb tattooed rocker chick from her boyfriend in a matter of hours. We ended the night with him driving us to her place to fuck, while he get pissed and drove home drunk.

Competition:
You got army flight school two hours away. And naval flight school an hour and half away. Expect a lot of soldiers/pilots, but percentage wise they should not be a factor (and 99% of them have no game). Navy pilots tend to stay closer to their home base of Pensacola.

Anyways I just spend about a year and half in the general area of PCB, so hit me up with any more questions.

And the high school spring break starts right after regular spring break. Its a dangerous game since they will all tell you they are 18 (only to have you find out the next morning from their facebook that you just gutted some underage pink in your hotel room while suppling alcohohol to all her friends)

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread