rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most f*ed up things you've seen in Slavic Europe/ FSU

Most f*ed up things you've seen in Slavic Europe/ FSU

In Russia I witnessed Putin rigging the 2016 US Presidential election, Brexit and Catalan independence.

[Image: 1dsob1.jpg]

In Serbia I was being driven by a 68 year old plummer. We were stopped at temp. traffic lights. A loud scretching noise came from behind and pas the car, as a taxi decided he was going to jump the lights. The taxi crashed into a car coming the other way head on. The plummer got out of the car and started mouthing off at the taxi driver. The taxi driver came at him and the plummer got back in his car. The taxi driver began punching and kicking the plummer's car. The taxi driver was tall and gaunt and looked like he spent all his spare time inefficiently lifting weights in his house, while off his nut on meth. The taxi driver ran back to his car to get something and came back at the plummer. Not sure what it was as by that time the plummer was frantically getting us out of there.

I've not witnessed much craziness there.

Messages In This Thread