rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slobodan Praljak drinks poison after his ruling

Slobodan Praljak drinks poison after his ruling

I found it incredibly odd in the video that after he drank the poison, it's like no one noticed. The fruity looking UN judge with the Moby glasses kept on going and everyone just sat there as he blatantly downed a vial of liquid. What, did he just take a shot of vodka to celebrate his sentencing? Retards.People poisoning themselves in court after a guilty conviction is nothing new. CNN was on in the background with no audio when I first saw this, and I thought, "hmm he just poisoned himself."

It should have been common sense what he did with some sort of response. Goes to show you the collective naiivate of a bunch of UN leftist holier than thou do gooders who spend zero time outside of their safe spaces in the real world. And then they sit there dumbfounded when reality hits.

Slobodan died on his terms. He got his last words in before the world in an attempt to save his dignity and die with some semblance of honor rather than withering away in a jail cell. I can respect that.

*edit...longer video here

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Messages In This Thread