rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slobodan Praljak drinks poison after his ruling

Slobodan Praljak drinks poison after his ruling

I submit to you future locks:

[Image: giphy.gif]

On a serious note, I've visited Bosnia/Herzegovnia in my teenage years with family to a Marian shrine and apparitions that are apparently still ongoing (which is another wild story, that may be well be war propaganda by a Catholic church like organisation cult against the communist government at the time in Sarajevo dueing the 1980's).

Amazing, beautiful part of the word and honestly the people and women were a dream and so decent compared to the colder deader West of Europe, perhaps because they know/knew hardship and the ultimately the value of life in general.

From my fairly extensive research, Nobody in that war comes out looking good and not in a relativistic way, of course when Clinton sided with the Muslim populace, you know who's going to be the bad guy and what is a justified cause no matter how illogical and and not based on the wishes of the people it may be. The word Balkanisation originates from here from a reason Bosnia has a nearly 40% Islam population with rest being Catholisim.

It's why you haven't and will never hear much from this region and that word too often.....its the game plan for Europe.

Same for the situation in Myanmar with Islam, never the reason why that expulsion took place, just the expulsion, just spur of the moment...took a disliking....that's it. Bad Buddhists. Muslims are just people...like you know...reasons.....moving on. Ignore.

And as for the suicide, sitting there in their robes . . . . How ridiculous. Guilty or innocent in THAT court bears no relation to reality.

I don't know but he instantly stripped them of power and left them powerless. Not every day you see that. The ultimate middle finger. And I'd be lying if I didn't say I admired it a tiny little bit, stiffened my back and heart a little, and that my hairs didn't raise on the back of my neck

Messages In This Thread