rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future for UKIP after Nigel Farage

The Future for UKIP after Nigel Farage

Quote: (11-29-2017 05:21 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

I don't know that Farage is 'selling out'. I think the problem for Farage is that people have always ascribed a more radical set of beliefs to him than I think he actually has. He's a free market capitalist, a staunch defender of the individual, and a proud Englishman. It is possible to be all of those things without holding any particularly reductive or extreme views on racial purity.

I'm not talking about race but Islam...something he used to openly discuss but appears to have retreated from. Not just retreaded from, but has now insisted that criticism of it is racist, as evidenced by the article I linked to, which he wrote.

If he's not prepared to discuss one of the most important issues in European politics, then others will - and he can't be surprised that he'll catch flak from former supporters.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread