rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend considering stripping for financial reasons

Girlfriend considering stripping for financial reasons

Quote: (11-22-2017 07:51 PM)juicebox Wrote:  

Different view:

I am of the opinion that it's a plus. That said I am very open to 'open relationships' and know I'd be happiest with a 'slut'. You could leverage it. Sometimes I think given my own views marrying a 'pro', as someone earlier stated they did, wouldn't be so bad.

In my experience, very few women are open to such lifestyles (swinging etc) so leverage the situation.

Just an alternative POV.

So you lack self respect. Your 'alternative POV' belongs on an 'alternative lifestyle' forum, then.

As far as 'leveraging the situation' that's the most myopic naive shit I've read on here in awhile. Sounds like the viewpoint from some idealistic guy getting talking into "polyamory" or an open relationship where he thinks "gee whiz I can still have my schnoockms to cuddle with and have sex on the side? Sign me up!"

Of course what ends up happening is the girl getting dicked down left right and center while the stupid cuck is left with his dick locked in a cock cage.

Polyamourous / open relationship people are always fucking hideous, too.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread