rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Quote: (11-20-2017 05:13 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2017 07:59 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

How do you guys dance in a packed dancefloor where there is no space at all. It seems you can only move in the same spot, so all that fancy dips and push/pull moves become very difficult to execute. In addition to the 'duff..duff' generic house beat that does nothing to increase attraction?

Is there some simple dance moves that can be done with such constraints? From what I see, most guys just bring her to the dance floor, hold her waist, shuffle a bit and go for the kiss. This is fine if you know her before hitting the venue but what if you just met her?

Like others said. Create some space but for the most part take the opportunity to get very close with the girl. Let her feel all your movement, your body heat, whisper in her ear.

And learn how to move your hips in those tight spots. Most guys only have two dimensions with hips. Forward-and-back and side-to-side. To take your dance and fuck game to the next level learn how to move your hips like they are one of those vacuums on a ball. Use all angles and multiple angles at the same time.

Quote: (11-20-2017 05:39 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2017 05:13 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2017 07:59 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

How do you guys dance in a packed dancefloor where there is no space at all. It seems you can only move in the same spot, so all that fancy dips and push/pull moves become very difficult to execute. In addition to the 'duff..duff' generic house beat that does nothing to increase attraction?

Is there some simple dance moves that can be done with such constraints? From what I see, most guys just bring her to the dance floor, hold her waist, shuffle a bit and go for the kiss. This is fine if you know her before hitting the venue but what if you just met her?

Like others said. Create some space but for the most part take the opportunity to get very close with the girl. Let her feel all your movement, your body heat, whisper in her ear.

And learn how to move your hips in those tight spots. Most guys only have two dimensions with hips. Forward-and-back and side-to-side. To take your dance and fuck game to the next level learn how to move your hips like they are one of those vacuums on a ball. Use all angles and multiple angles at the same time.

Based on realogist's point to "whisper in her ear," I just thought of one other point that seems to come up frequently with me during dance. I have various one-liners that I use, but I change them around, and sometimes they come off as a bit cliché and other times they seem to work really well, even if they might have been used several times by me (or even other guys).

Of course, you should attempt to tailor your one liner to the situation, and this is another point, if the girl seems to be playing along with you and reacting in accordance with things that you say, then you are getting her more and more, but if she keeps saying "huh?" "I could not hear you" then you something might be wrong with your communication...

Accordingly, sometimes I use the line, "the music made me do it." I really did not want to do what I just did to you, but I could not help it... hahahahaha.. sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work so well, but you can get some sense whether the girl is playing along with you or is "thou protests too much."

So when you have really close space, you can certainly attempt to use that close space to become way more physical than you would otherwise, and when she seems to resist a bit more than you had expected, you might say something like, "I really am trying to hold back; however, the space is making me do all these things to you" hahahhaa.. "I cannot help it, I cannot help it" hahahahaha. Of course, you need to make your word choices depending on the girl and whether she seems to be playing along with you and accepting of your various excuses, and surely if she is laughing and you are laughing, then the "creep factor" becomes less and less, and her comfort will cause her to go further and further. You can facilitate that comfort by making it fun and using variation in your explanations, whether true or not.

I will just provide one more example. I had a girl recently tell me that she was really angry when I kissed her because I screwed up our whole relationship, and she said that she did not want anything like that and that it was really making her rethink everything about being around me. Girls say this kind of shit all the time, but you still have to be careful with your timing and your reaction and maybe even taking some of her "supposed seriousness" as a kind of joke.... At various points, I had said:, " I don't believe you for one minute" and I also said that you cannot put the "toothpaste back in the tube." Each time I laughed, and I attempted to see her reaction too, which her words and her actions did not align because she continued to hang out with me and the escalation continued, just as both of us knew was going to happen.. and the same is true with various playing arounds on the dance floor and the opportunities provided through closeness and going harder, pulling back and going in again... escalate, escalate, escalate .. to the extent that is it working, keep doing it and varying it to have fun with the whole process.

By the way, sometimes you can also blame her. You can say that I was trying to not go so far, but you were being so aggressive that I had to play around. You should try to control yourself girl... hahahahahaha...

The hip moves sound interesting, anything that illustrates this?
I was thinking just grabbing her hands, move them them in a cyclical manner first, then full or half spins before holding her waist and bringing her in. At this point, there has to be some convo before going for the kiss. For the most part, the house music in clubs are seldom conducive for salsa or other fancy moves.

Whispering in her ear is definitely a nice move, in such a loud environment. It cant be too sexual or it might be creepy (since you just met her) but funny while conveying attraction to her. What are some witty yet, attraction building lines that have worked for you?

Messages In This Thread