rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help! I have great 'cards' but no game!

Help! I have great 'cards' but no game!

Quote: (11-22-2017 07:44 PM)juicebox Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2017 07:33 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'great cards'?

Sorry for the late reply. I have a busy schedule.

I mean I am tall, in shape, well educated, not terrible aesthetics, polite, well spoken etc etc. Turns out none of that is worth too much. Incidentally, I had an impossible exam on Tuesday which makes me question if I want do become a Dr.

On paper not a bad hand (I think we can all agree), but results are minimal.

None of that matters.

In order...

1. Game (your ability to interact with women. To quote The Rational Male, you have to be a guy who "gets it." https://therationalmale.com/2012/08/22/just-get-it/)
2. Charisma (your ability to make other men respect you)
3. Height (some women simply will not be physically attracted to short guys. Taller, good looking guys can get away with a lot of shit us average schlubs would get blown out for).
4. Style (and smell). Be a bartender, a high powered lawyer, a DJ, a cowboy, whatever. Don't be a schlub in dad jeans and sneakers. ("Be better than the Gap" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zckciw8lD1k).
5. Fitness (if you're short, fitness is a must. You can get girls if you're short, but you can't be fat too).

Stuff I've found doesn't matter...

- Money
- Profession (I've had many people say "I knew you were a lawyer from the second you started talking." It turns some girls on, and some off. My personality during the day is very Ari Gold, but by necessity.)
- Education
- Ability to contribute stuff to society, write well, or do anything of value
- Ability to have deep, meaningful conversations (save these for your male friends; women just want to be gamed and entertained)

A lot of my friends who are DJs or waiters get laid more than my rich and often stylish lawyer friends. They're just more fun to be around and less pompous. A lot of guys who have money, a career, and a solid education act like they're entitled to women wanting to fuck them. It doesn't work like that.

If you're trying to "lead" with what you have to "offer", you've already lost the game. You're offering your time, and your cock. Both are valuable commodities.

Messages In This Thread