rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What epiphanies have you had since taking the pill?

What epiphanies have you had since taking the pill?

I read a great deal about red pill, game attraction when I started down this path years ago. One by one I’ve seen most if not all the tenets and rules proven. The most recent was a plate mentioning to me “wow this is the longest I’ve seen one person since my divorce!” (4-5 months now i really don’t know). I asked why and she described some really nice guys, age appropriate that really fell hard for her. Some things she said: “too clingy”, “I was the only thing in their life!” “They wouldn’t leave me alone!” In Effect, that showering attention on all the time was a turn off. I on the other hand have only seen her 5-6 times in the intervening period and am told repeatedly the pussy is on reserve for me and me only, that I’m “worth the wait”. I let her pursue me, and she’s happy as a clam, she however has a vision of me in the which she thinks I’m so attentive and caring to her, she raves about it. I’m managing her and like 4 other gals. I treat her with respect and care - but I’m not that responsive - busy ya know?

The realization is that when you act like you don’t need it is when it is granted. That women will rationalize everything away for you if you happen to have tight game and you fuck them right, like no one has.

Messages In This Thread