rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing.

Quote: (11-21-2017 08:39 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

^"I offered her to sleep on my bed, she accepted and after few minutes I touched her shoulder and asked "its okay for you if i hug you?" she said "no" while laughing": of course she laughed; she wanted to be fucked, thank you, not politely asked if "it's okay to hug".

I mean, an "endlessly cute" woman goes into your bed and you end up not fucking her, because she laughed at some point, or you'd rather have just hugged? Next time, don't think too much, just fuck her, if she has willingly come into your bed at night, she's asking for it.

As to making fake new CS profiles, why not, just don't use the same people to leave you the same references on each new profile...

Thanks, next time ill do that, just i was so scared becouse of my precious account. But next time ill be more brave with the disposable ones, just you know how f*ckin hard to get some nice references? And thoose references from the lost account was wonderful. Womans wrote amazing references of me showing everything like a gentlemen and offer anything they need, next guests trusted me like a charm. There is only two problems.
One is the endless paranoia that Couchsurfing guys will track me down somehow (based on information i give in my profile, or account using IP adresses, cities, pictures, other things) and loosing the great account again and im pretty sure 3rd time they be more careful about the new profiles in the same area. (my weekend house is in a lakeside area with only 4-5 hosts around.

And the other is loosing the trust of new friends totally again. Thats a big loss and also kind of trauma for me now.
When i lost that account i had almost 50 friends and contact with everyone i just hosted on couchsurfing. After blocking nobody trusted me, its like i dont just lost the account i lost many friends and girls who were amazed of me and even invited me in their own city and now i cannot just send a request for them with a fake account...... i lost it all...., a good position, and a network to communicate with people. Its all destroyed and i have to stay in the shadow like a freak. Thats a shame.

Maybe with a totally disposable account i can write them my account is hacked and i had to make a new one? But its a lots of work man.... Im going crazy about this.

Messages In This Thread