rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tethers (USDT) Thread

The Tethers (USDT) Thread

I have seen and follow bitfinexed on twitter. I have been trying to wrap my head around the entire tethers situation and decide if bitfinexed is a raging conspiracy theorist or Paul Revere, I just havn't had the time to dive into it. It all adds up (as many conspiracy theories do, minus important facts).

I'm glad to be out of Bitfinex with them closing to U.S customers. I was starting to get a little worried waiting until monday to withdraw my funds due to having open margin lending. Though if this whole thing blows up it could take down a lot more that Bitfinex. Might be looking at getting out of cryptos completely til the dust clears. Any one still on Bitfinex currently? U.S. citizen or not?

I find it extremely coincidental that Bitfinex and Tether are taking all this heat and magically there is a 30 million "hack".

Messages In This Thread