rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (02-27-2012 11:19 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 03:54 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

basilransom-

I took a look at your College Game Guide and it looks really solid, but you recommended kissing the girl on the dance floor before you've gotten her back to your room/place, while Tuth recommends the opposite (even though the 2 are slightly different scenarios). Do you think kissing her earlier is better for college game, since if you wait her friends might break up the tension that gets her back to your room in the first place (for both the kiss and bang), or do you think trying to get her back to your place before trying anything is a better idea (SEE: above comment)?

Haha I'd probably be embarassed by what I wrote then... But as for college night game - your best bet is to start talking to a girl, and then getting her on the dance floor after a few minutes of conversation, make out after a few minutes of grinding. You'll probably have to stay out until the bars close or the party starts clearing out. Try and jump too early and you might seem hungry/creepy. You can also do it in reverse order, dance and kiss, and then talk, if you see a girl you like on the dance floor, but youre make-out to bang ratio will probably be lower that way. If you start with the dancing first though, you still should talk a little, whisper funny things in her ear, etc.

I don't think Tuth's "wait to build tension" approach is appropriate for college night game because 1) there's tons of competition ready to pounce and 2) she's hammered and the music's blaring. The freshmen girls are easier to impress, but harder to separate from their friends, at least at my school. You may want to test their willingness to part with their friends, early on in the seduction, to ensure they won't leave you empty-handed at game point. Maybe try isolating them to a different part of the party/bar. If you have any other questions, ask.

I tried the kiss later approach advocated by Tuth, and I like it. Going to try it some more. +1.

Yeah, I thought it might be hard to apply in college, thanks for confirming.
Unlucky how this type of thread/strategy pops up right as I'm heading towards a situation where it doesn't really apply, oh well. I don't wanna derail the thread so I'll just PM you questions about college game or bump one of the other threads.

EDIT: Anyway, +1

Messages In This Thread