rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saint Petersburg 2017 Datasheet

Saint Petersburg 2017 Datasheet

Quote: (11-16-2017 02:05 PM)Gusamaso Wrote:  

This is going to be my first apart from the previous here in Brazil (which I couldn't enjoy fully). How did you get to meet them? Fan fests? I wonder how crazy the nightlife will be with the massive influx of people!

They're really weird, man. They build a tent city, so it's nonstop drinking 24 hours at the tent city and as also as at bars. They usually go with very large crowd to pubs or wherever they're drinking at, so it's very easy to approach them. When you see girls with like 7-8 guys, I used to go and talk anything related football, then hitting on girls. They dont care at all.

One time, I was talking to these 5 dudes, there were 2 girls next to them. I started saying something about Ibrahimovic, within 5 mins, I started talking to girls. This dude goes like, oh man you're hitting on my sister? I said I didn't know. He goes like, it's alright she broke up from her boyfriend. Show her some good time [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Messages In This Thread