rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta and White Knight Thread

Beta and White Knight Thread

I never use reddit except for the bartenders' sub to ask the occasional question or just read up on some stuff.

I found this thread on the bartenders sub which is loaded with White knight bullshit. (shocking I know)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bartenders/comm...gfriendly/

The OP:

Quote:Quote:

This happened a year ago : I was on a date with a guy I had met online- had a nice dinner and headed to the bar down the street. I wasn’t enjoying the night immensely, but I walked up to the bar and ordered drinks for us from the bartender since my date had paid for dinner. When bartender came back, I asked to close the tab out. He takes my card, holds it up, and squints at it closely, not saying anything for a couple seconds (still have no idea why he did that). Then points at my date (who’s away from the bar) and asks if it’s my boyfriend/husband. I pause and say I’m on a date. He rings up my card and goes “just in case it doesn’t work out” —hands me the receipts- “I bought you yours”
I’m a shy self conscious person who has never had that happen, so I stand there all awkward and staring. He kinda just looked away to clean a glass and then asked, “ what’s my name?” I gawk for two more seconds and then look down at the receipt for the server name and read it out, then start signing/tipping, at which point my date comes up to bar and asks how’s it going, while I retreat from the bar and give my date the drink; bartender looks busy. I’m too shy to order another round and my date ends up getting more drinks. anyways - thoughts on the intent? friendly gesture? I keep punching myself for not saying thank you or leaving a bigger tip because my brain basically shut off- or maybe I read into it too much(clearly since it’s been a year lol) . Bartenders I know comp drinks for patrons so this isn’t anything special but the whole sequence of events threw me off, especially the card-squinting/inspecting.

So, we have a chick who was clearly impressed by this guy working the bar's gusto and decides to post about it a year after it happened. The clueless Beta phaggots of reddit respond:

Holy crap, no.
Not speaking specifically about this story, chances are the hot guy bartender isn't flirting with you either. The genders don't have anything to do with it. Men aren't flirting machines, just as women aren't.

Sounds like a douche bag.
"What's my name?" Seriously?

Reply to that:

Yeah also blatantly trying to pick her up when she's there on a date with someone else.

Reply to that (which was of course downvoted):

All is fair in love and war.

You said "the hot girl bartender is not really flirting with you." By not saying "the hot boy bartender is not really flirting with you" as well, you implied that male bartenders probably flirting. It doesn't matter if you don't think women "need" the tip. Include both or neither.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread