rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are brazilian women nicer?

Are brazilian women nicer?

Thanks everyone lol esp. vacancier permanent

@ Rocco & OGNorcal: ...seems like our understanding of chicks playing games is about the same! lol so yeah happens in Germany, too.

@vacancier Permanent:

As for learning the language, in case I ever get to spend time there (hopefully! lol), I used to be a bit of a language geek in my late teens (I can speak German, English and French fairly fluently) so making an effort to learn the language most likely wont be my problem (because I totally enjoy learning and speaking foreign languages), but good to know it'd help!

I didnt not imagine Brazil to be like Africa lol, but I "hear" Brazil is relatively dangerous (maybe not as dangerous as the favela NYC lol) which kind of puts me off (from assuming I'd end up living there). Maybe Im misinformed about this?

I only found out that the HIV rate in Brazil is only 0,3% - not different from southern Europe it seems? I think I checked it 5 years or so ago and it was supposedly at close to 1% back then? Anyway, seems like it isnt a bigger problem over there (anymore) than it is here really, and the big cities (rio & sao paolo) are probably the main places where it is a problem...?

Rocco suggested Colombia to me which sounded great, now I hear you raving about Brazil....hmm......lol

The funniest thing about it is that I used to be attracted to brazilian women b/c I like mulattas/mixed chicks (I do like blondes, too...but if I had to c hose a type..you get the idea). And now Im also told they're so much friendlier and nicer.....Hmm.....lol sounds interesting

Messages In This Thread