rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (02-28-2012 04:40 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Well, in my opinion Greek kamaki still hasn't answered much of the questions i asked. I'm not gonna back track all his posts simply because thats not worth my time. I know what i read. He answered nothing. Not even his line of work or age. still waiting for the pictures too.

@Chore monger
Please bust out a datasheet how to pull a new girl in the phils every two days and i'm especially curious about the two girls a week in Brazil. Many guys on this forum have difficulties getting laid in Brazil including myself. waiting for your datasheet.

Neil, Im waiting till the end of my Davao stay(2 months total) before i bust out the data sheet. First with the Phils, in general, set up 3 dates every day through internet and day game. Then, pick the hottest girl and the most open to suggestions (a girl who drinks in the phils is always good to go), and invite her to your place that day or after the 2nd date. As a foreigner, you will not have a problem setting up multiple dates daily, though youll have to weed out the conservative religious ones, the chubbies or the ones who are too young or close minded. Just been to Torres twice but night game here doesnt seem that fruitful. I have a suite in an area close to all the major malls (gaisano, nccc and abreeza) and downtown, so it helps in terms of logistics. You were living far in the outside part of Davao, so that might have hindered your opportunities.
As far as Brazil goes, portuguese or even spanish language skills are the key. If I only knew english, 2 or 3 girls a month would be all i could get. So Brazil, just like Colombia is not a place I would recommend to get laid regularly, unless you are fluent in the local language. That is why the moment I step on Ukraine and Russia soil again, my Latino American ass is going to have to have some russian language skills.

Messages In This Thread