rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Quote: (11-05-2017 01:31 PM)musampa Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2017 09:09 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I'd say one disadvantage is that girls sometimes assume you're out of their league.

How can this be a problem if you do the approaching part?

Whining about the good look sounds like an ego issue - "why should I approach, let girls do the work" mindset.

Because you're fighting an uphill battle, even if your game is razor sharp.

Sure, all women (even fatties) say they deserve a good looking, 6 pack, 6'5, 8 inch cock, wealthy man. But that is just current feminism and her hog friends pumping this shit into her brain. They even display this behavior on the dating apps. The constant validation they receive from social media feeds this superfluous ego.

However when it's game time, and she is sitting across from you in a more intimate setting....evolutionary impulses override this false "I deserve the perfect man" fluff. Her hamster resets her brain to her low self esteem default state and she starts to doubt herself and second guess your true intentions for speaking to her. She probably thinks something like "A man this good looking couldn't possibly be interested in me. I'm so ugly, blah blah blah".

That's why having a strong comfort game for a good looking guy is so important. You have to soothe her hamster and get her to believe you're actually interested.

Sometimes you'll catch a girl that just wants to fuck, and she'll bang you based solely on your physical appearance with little or no gaming on your end. But in the back of her mind she'll know (or think) you really aren't interested in HER. I think it's pretty common knowledge that most females naturally have low self esteem. This can be either an advantage or disadvantage on how you play on that. In the end, it's all about how you make them FEEL.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread