rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hi, i'm Dragan. Early 20's. Originally from the US, decided to try expatriation a few years ago, and made the jump earlier this year to Serbia (Belgrade).

The thing that prompted me to do this was a combination of being skeptical of corporate media outlets and the narratives they construct, some family history that taught me the need to diversify and be willing to move if need be, 5 flag theory, and of course the pickup community/manosphere.

Reading "The Game" about 3 years ago on the recommendation of a buddy opened my eyes, and from there I discovered the online community. "The Exile" by Mark Ames and Matt Taibbi opened my eyes even more to the possibilities you have in Slavic Europe. I've been a lurker on the forum for about a year, and decided it was time to contribute.

I'm repatriating to the homeland soon, but once I saw how many cool places are out there, I know that it's just temporary.

Messages In This Thread