rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Quote: (11-03-2017 12:15 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I totally agree that we should strive to be the exception. Self-improvement is essential for happiness. In no way am I saying MGTOW whining is virtuous.

But I am saying that merely getting your own piece of the pie isn't enough. Take care of your Neighbors because when they are gone, you'll be next.

What good is it if a man gains the whole world but loses his own soul?

That's why I think you and Leonard actually both agreed on this point. Why can't we have our own piece AND save civilization (for those who want to)?

Because "saving civilization" is a big freaking task. Getting Trump elected is good and it prevented disaster, but it's not like it's turning 50% of the USA female population LTR material again. Shit, I dont think anybody could do that in a lifetime. A population wash like this will take at least 2 generations to correct itself, and by that time we will be dust on the wind.

So go out and find your own woman, make the best you can out of your relationship, and do what you can for civilization. However, this whole "fixing civ" is problematic to me for so many reasons:

My neighbors are worse than my enemy. If you are living in a big cities, chances are your neighbors are those extreme liberal refugees welcome type. The few red-pilled people I do know all are planning to leave the city. What do I do then?

And I do have to say something about that "blaming men" shit, though it's not the same argument. I do blame men because they tolerated all this shit. Men (or elites men, whatever) gave women the fucking vote, men stood aside and let women have their antics, take their seats in bureaucracy, riot naked. Men did NOTHING.

Question for you Samseau: do you blame Adam for not bitchslapping the shit out of Eve when that bitch goes snooping? Do you blame Adam for not being the man and keep his woman in check? Or do you blame Eve for being Eve because she's inherently the lesser creature and more easily tempted (which is why the Serpent speak to Eve and not Adam)

Who are to blame for all this mess if not for men? Everday in my work place I tell myself "if the men here have some backbone the girls would never act up like they own the place".

Lastly, Leonard was correct. When history runs its course and a big fucking war comes (like you predicted Samseau) feminism wont even be a footnote in history. The survivors will go on the cycle again with their feminine, low/zero notch count women while doing back-breaking labor. Women will be as well behave as they did in history (which is not much). And if you tell them "back in my days AWALT" they will bat their eye and think you are crazy.

Society sure needs both people like Samseau and Leonard. Great ideas may come from (a few) single men, but the labor of the family has always been the backbone of civilization. Was Rome built by a few good kings or by thousands of family men? Could Alexander conquer Greece without his phalanx/hoplite who are by definition farmers? Could Plato pass on his teachings without his students (who were rich young men who then got married and spread the teachings further?)

I think if men want to do great things, they can do it with or without family, it's not an influencing factor. We can have a list of great men who had family or children as well as those who dont.

We sure as hell cant build anything without the family unit though.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread