rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook spies on phone users' text messages, report says

Facebook spies on phone users' text messages, report says

Quote: (02-26-2012 11:55 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Nothing I hate more than nutjobs whom assume evreything is all roses and nobody is looking to exploit me for their own gains.

Why should I let corps and govt be able to track my evrey moves? Seize my assets? Detain me without trail? Or use my digital property for monetary gains?.

Financial Analyst Max Keiser always said Facebook should pay dividends to its 200 million+ users once it goes public. The irony is that our wasted time and content creates Facebooks value and we get nothing for it.

Won't that be awesome if a significant amount of people demanded this?
But no, people don't care to know they just want to attention whore and e-flirt.

Another tidbit is that Apple ... Once you store any content withen its cloud service.. It owns it. Eventually the Cloud will replace hard-drive storage and thus Apple will control all of your intellectual/digital property.

I'm a fan of Apple products and this concerns me. If they (or any tech company) wants your stuff to be 100% online, I'm gone.

Messages In This Thread