rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Quote: (11-01-2017 03:35 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Not if Man B is alpha enough.

LTR success denialism is game denialism.

Millions of men are catching fish and keeping fish.

If you're not capable of that then it's on you, not the world.

Here's a quick and easy quiz to determine whether or not Man C is eating your fish.

How do you earn the majority of your money?

(a) Working for an employer.
(b) Offering services that cut out the middle man and deliver all of the revenue for my work directly to me minus taxes. This allows me to survive financially.
© Offering services that cut out the middle man and deliver all of the revenue for my work directly to me minus taxes. This allows me to live well and I earn twice what I spend.
(d) By selling services or products that other people do the majority of the work in manufacturing, providing, selling and delivering. I give orders, participate in the development of new products and otherwise sit back and enjoy earning 2X or more the money I live on.

Now tally your answers:

If you got mostly a's, another man is eating your fish and you're not nearly as alpha as you think you are.

If you got mostly b's, another man is not eating your fish, but you suck as a fisherman and are not nearly as alpha as you think you are, unless you fuck at least one new girl every month.

If you got mostly c's, another man is not eating your fish and there is a good chance you are alpha, assuming that you do get laid regularly by women who are at least a 6.

If you got mostly d's, you are Man C.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread