rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor

I watched the documentary and am struck by a few things.

Around the world, who is really fighting this horrifying activity? Is it only Western countries? And this has got to be the tip of the iceberg. What happens when native populations decline further in Western countries?

One of the things about evil is that it often masquerades as something else. Lies, deceit, excuses, deflecting behaviour. I'm stunned that the psychologist at the end has been taken in by this evil man. He tells us Tong is not a pedophile.
And the documentary devoted about 20% of the time to making excuses for Tong's evil. Enablers.

I feel fucking sick. A brief minute at the end spent on how the child is actually going to live his life now. Followed by the footnote of "not all gay parents are like this." Fuck all this insanity.

And this pedophile Tong is in a prison, on our dime, where he's going to be protected from the justice he deserves.

Evil people manipulate unsuspecting people. The lies spread and the badness festers. I understand why the death penalty has been instituted in every society. It's to kill evil at its source. Not to try to understand it and show how the bad person is actually a victim, or how he can't be responsible for his actions because muh childhood experience.

And Tong's lawyer is clearly active in taking his side. She shuts down the telephone call with him and the reporter. Not long after he says "I'm not a predator, I'm not a deviant", and the reporter tries to challenge him on that.

This poor child. Poor, poor boy.

I've never felt as fucking nauseous watching something before.

Tong should be executed in public, in the town square, as it were. As well as every other member of that sick network.

And not as a form of vicious revenge or outrage. But as a way of showing to the world that this is what we stand for. This is what we do to people who commit heinous crimes of this nature, and we are proud of it.

Messages In This Thread